SOIA & KYO «eco» Down Winter Jacket 'Mica'
Stay warm this season with the MICA by SOIA & KYO. This relaxed-fit hip-length sustainable winter puffer jacket is made with a 100% recycled water-repellent shell and is RDS certified. The large diamond quilting, the convertible hood, rib storm cuffs with thumbholes, and polar fleece-lined pockets give it something extra. The perfect finishing touch to wear alongside any SOIA & KYO knitwear.
- Large diamond quilting
- Hood can be converted into a large collar
- Hem tunnel with elastic drawcord & metal cord stoppers
- 1x1 rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- YKK 1-way black METALUXE® zipper front closure
- Angled exposed zipper pockets
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Up to -15°C / 5°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power of 700+
- 100% recycled shell fabric
- Down proof
SIZE & FIT
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24'' / 60 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% chinese duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days