Embrace extreme cold weather with JILL by SOIA & KYO, a semi-fitted down coat in a calf-length silhouette for extra protection against the elements. It features a water-repellent shell, grosgrain trim and wind placket, detachable hood, elasticized belt with snaps, rib storm cuffs with thumbholes, patch pockets with flaps and fleece lined pockets. This outerwear staple is designed with extra flair and warmth to take you from the city to the countryside. Bring it on, winter.
- Calf length
- Detachable hood with adjustable draw-cord metal cord stopper
- Elasticized belt with snaps
- Adjustable cuff with snaps
- Rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- Front placket with snaps
- Grosgrain trim and wind placket
- YKK 2-ways black METALUXE® zipper front closure
- Angled exposed zipper pockets
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Black nylon lining with reflective tape
- Up to -35 °C / -31 °F
- Fill power of 700+
- Water repellent and water-resistant
SIZE & FIT
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 46" / 116.8 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyester. Lining: (Woven): 100% polyamide/ nylon. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days