MICHI is a sustainable light down jacket with removable hood and drawcord storm visor. A fitted silhouette, the channel quilt shell boasts subtle stretch for ease of movement. Streamlined panel construction and an elastic waist back insert enhance the cinched look. Sleek and timeless, a multi-season design with protective performance.
- Ultra light down jacket
- Sustainable down
- 2-way stretch shell
- Channel quilting
- Stand collar with removable hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Elastic waist back insert
- Zip waist pockets
- Inside pocket
- Signature M crest patch on hood
- Signature M logo patch on left sleeve
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
SIZE & FIT
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Model is 5'11" / 180 cm and wears a size XS
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (woven.in-visible): 82%polyamide/nylon,18%elastane/spandex. Lining (woven): 100% recycled nylon. Filling (down): 90% chinese pure white goose down,10% chinese goose feathers. Treatment: Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days