Keep cold days at bay with the SAMARA by SOIA & KYO - a semi-fitted, knee-length down coat designed with a protective hood with a puffy opening panel and a puffer bib with a rib-knit collar. Crafted with details that make the difference like an elastic drawcord at the back of the waist, rib storm cuffs with thumbholes, polar fleece-lined pockets with hidden zippers, and a water-repellent exterior, the SAMARA will become your new winter go-to.
- Hood with nylon puffer opening panel
- Nylon puffer bib with rib knit collar
- Elastic drawcord with metal cord stopper at back waist
- Rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- YKK 2-ways silver metal zipper front closure
- Angled nylon welt pockets with hidden zippers
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Quilted black nylon lining
- Up to -30°C / -22°F
- Fill power of 700+
- Water-repellent and water-resistant
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 5' 8½" / 174 cm and wears a size XS
- The second model is 5'8" / 173 cm cm and is wearing a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 40" / 101.6 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Lining: (Woven): 100% polyamide/ nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Machine wash cold water use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry. Low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days