KAYA sustainable straight-fit eco puffer with large hood
Sure to be a winter-weather staple, the KAYA is a straight fit, knee-length eco puffer constructed with a warm yet lightweight THERMOLITE® fiberfill insulation and water repellent shell both made of 100% recycled materials. It is crafted with a contrasting colour block lining, cozy polar fleece lined in-seam pockets, large hood with an adjustable drawcord, and rib cuffs with thumbholes to block out chills. Stay toasty-warm as you brave winter’s extreme conditions.
- Straight fit
- Large hood with adjustable draw-cord and metal cord stopped
- Rib storm cuffs with thumb-holes
- YKK 2-way black METALUXE® zipper front closure
- In-seam pockets with YKK invisible zipper
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Contrast colour lining for chestnut shell
- Up to -25°C / 13°F
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade poly-down fill
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 5' 8½" / 174 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 40" / 101.6 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/ nylon. Lining: (Woven): 100% polyamide/ nylon. Filling: (Polyfill): 100% polyester. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Machine wash cold water use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. tumble dry. Low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days