Mackage «eco» Down Winter Jacket 'Kent z'
KENT is a recycled light down jacket with a high-sheen weatherproof shell. A classic aesthetic characterized by oversized channel quilting and a removable hood with adjustable storm visor. Designed to defy the coldest weather, the hidden drawcord hem and rib knit cuffs add extra warmth while zip pockets stow essentials.
- Light down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Oversized channel quilting
- Removable hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Drop shoulders
- Zip waist pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Signature wordmark patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit
SIZE & FIT
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 28.5'' / 72 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% white duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days