Mackage «eco» Down Winter Coat 'Dixon lb'
DIXON is a recycled down bomber jacket made with our proprietary bonded Nordic Tech shell. An iconic style with classic lines, it boasts an adjustable storm visor hood and a removable lustrous down bib. Expertly designed for warmth in subzero temperatures, the insulated pockets, rib knit trims, and hidden zip back vents ensure maximum comfort.
- Down bomber jacket
- 100% recycled down
- 2-layer Nordic Tech shell with TPU membrane
- Removable light lustrous down bib
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Storm placket with hidden snaps and (R) Leather tape
- Insulated dual-entry waist pockets with zip flap
- Napoleon zip pocket with (R) Leather welt
- Hidden zip vents at back
- Rib knit cuffs and hem
- Leather snap tape
- Signature M logo on left sleeve
- Classic fit
SIZE & FIT
- Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 27.5'' / 70 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 59% polyamide/nylon, 41% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo (Knit. In-visible): 45% acrylic, 45% wool, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: (Inside bib. Down): 90% chinese white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days