CALINA is a longline coat crafted from recycled lustrous light down. Flaunting a fitted A-line cut, the tonal sash belt and contrast chevron quilting enhance the statement silhouette. The adjustable storm visor hood, insulated pockets, and rib knit cuffs bring signature performance. Finished with a contrast storm placket for added protection.
- Long nano down coat
- 100% recycled down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Chevron quilt upper body
- Box quilt lower body and hood
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Pillow collar
- Centre front zip closure
- Contrast weave storm placket with hidden snaps
- Contrast weave sash belt with multistitch detail
- Insulated zip welt pockets
- Inside zip pocket
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Signature M logo on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
SIZE & FIT
- Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 52.5'' / 133 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% white duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days