Brave the elements in style with the JENNI by SOIA & KYO. This sustainable semi-fitted, above-knee length down coat is lightweight and has a water-repellent shell made with 100% recycled nylon. The warm insulation, hood, and rib cuffs with thumbholes make it cozy and protective on cold and windy days, while the belt creates a flattering feminine silhouette. Get ready to wrap up in this style all season long.
- Above-knee length
- Multi-stitched belt with metal belt-ends
- Rib storm cuffs with thumb-holes
- Black metal snaps front closure
- In-seam pockets with YKK invisible zippers
- Contrast powder colour lining for fawn shell
- Up to -5°C / 23°F
- Fill power of 700+
- Down proof
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 5'10" / 178 cm and is wearing a size XS
- The second model is 5'9" / 175 cm and is wearing a size XL
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 35" / 88.9 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 100% recycled nylon.
- Lining: (Woven): 100% polyamide/ nylon.
- Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers.
- Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Machine wash cold water use mild detergent wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days