SOIA & KYO «eco» Spring Vest 'Hila'
Move freely with the HILA by SOIA & KYO. This sustainable slim-fit lightweight down vest sits low on the hips and is designed with our signature combination quilting pattern, hi-low hem, zipper front closure, and in-seam pockets. It also features a water-repellent and water-resistant shell made from 100% recycled nylon for extra protection against the elements. Zip it up and embrace outdoor exploration.
- Low-hip length
- Hi-low hem
- Combination quilting pattern
- YKK 1-way METALUXE® zipper front closure: black zipper for ruby and juniper shell / silver zipper for powder and black shell
- In-seam pockets with YKK invisible zippers
- Up to -5°C / 23°F
- Water-repellent and water-resistant
- Down proof
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 5' 8½" / 174 cm and wears a size S
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24" / 60.9 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Body, hood, sleeves. Woven): 100% reycled nylon. Lining: (Inside body, inside hood, inside sleeves. Woven): 100% recycled nylon. Filling 1: (Inside body, inside sleeves. Down): 90% duck down, 10% duck feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days