SOIA & KYO Down Winter Coat 'Belina es'
Constructed yet relaxed, the BELINA by SOIA & KYO is a straight-fit, mid-length classic down coat with a puffy bib and collar. The high-low hemline and silver metal detailing add a unique touch, while the hood with adjustable drawstrings and rib storm cuffs keep the cold out. Crafted with polar fleece lined pockets and a water-resistant and water-repellent shell, this versatile piece will keep you warm and dry, all season long.
- Straight fit
- High-low hemline
- Hood with adjustable elastic draw cord and metal stopper
- Nylon puffer bib and collar
- Elastic draw cord at back waist
- Rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- YKK 1-way silver metal zipper front closure
- Vertical exposed zipper chest pocket
- Angled exposed zipper pockets
- Angled flap pockets
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Up to -25°C / -13°F
- Fill power of 700+
- Water-repellent and water-resistant
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 5' 8½" / 174 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 36" / 91.4 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Lining: (Woven): 100% polyamide/ nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Machine wash cold water use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry. Low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days