The modern, minimalist ANNALISA by SOIA & KYO is designed with a large face-framing hood, and nylon puffer bib and collar. Show off your feminine silhouette in this slim-fit style while staying warm and dry with details like rib storm cuffs with thumbholes, polar fleece lined pockets, and water-repellent exterior. Everyday functionality can look this elegant.
- Slim fit
- Mid-thigh length
- Large hood
- Nylon puffer bib and collar
- Rib storm cuffs with thumbholes YKK 1-way silver metal zipper front closure
- Angled welt pockets with hidden zippers
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Up to -25°C / -13°F
- Fill power of 700+
- Water-repellent and water-resistant
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 5' 8½" / 174 cm
- The second model is 5'8" / 173 cm
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 30" / 76.2 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 50% cotton. 50% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Machine wash cold water use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry. Low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days
This coat is perfect- not too heavy or light, very stylish and well made. Was also impressed at how fast I received it. For reference, I am 5'4 a 34D and the Medium fits perfectly with enough room for layering.
Thanks for your detailed comments. We're excited that you love your coat and hope you enjoy wearing it this winter.