This oxford down insulated parka adds a versatile appeal to your winter in style and functionnality. It is a premium down-filled hooded oxford parka jacket with high insulation features. The teflon coating makes the jacket super fast drying and moistrure free. The engineered high neck design offers wind and cold protection for the face. The hood is detachable and has adjustable drawstring placed to well secure the head from wind and snow. It has an inseam of 29". The jacket can comfortably be worn in up to -40°C/-40°F climate.
- TEFLON coated outer shell that helpd to repell water and be super fast drying.
- High density nylon lining
- Detachable zip-off hood.
- Front YYK zipper closure concealed under a heat pressed placket.
- Engineered high neck design for cold and wind protection.
- Hidden knitted wind cuffs
- Fleece lined hand pockets
- Side zipper opening to sit comfortably
- Insulated. water and wind resistancy
- Can be worn for up to -40°C/-40°F
SIZE AND FIT
- Model height: 6'2in/188cm wearing size M
- 100% Polyester shell,80% Premium duck down, 20% Feather down
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days