SYDNEY is a mid-length quilt-tier jacket crafted from sustainable down and soft recycled wool. Forward plaid is offset by a removable contrast weave hood with leather drawcord storm visor. It shows an unexpected high-low shirt tail hem. Designed to guard against the coldest temps, insulated dual-entry flap pockets, adjustable Velcro storm cuffs deliver warmth. A street-leaning staple that makes a statement.
- Mixed media wool and down jacket
- Sustainable down
- Recycled wool
- High-low shirt tail cut with quilted tiers
- Contrast weave removable snap hood
- Adjustable leather drawcord storm visor
- Stand collar with center front zip closure
- Storm placket with hidden snaps on leather tape
- Insulated dual-entry waist pockets with zip flap
- Adjustable branded Velcro tab cuffs
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- M logo patch on left sleeve
- Classic fit for comfort and style
SIZE & FIT
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 31 1/2" / 80 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Combo: (Knit): 45% wool, 45% Acrylic, 10% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: (Down): 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days