KELSIE is an Arctic Twill and sustainable down longline coat with a removable hood trimmed with an adjustable drawcord visor and a signature logo crest. Water resistant, repellant, and windproof, the sleek and écoresponsable 2-layer shell is tailored to a semi-fitted silhouette. The snug rib knit storm cuffs, hidden drawcord waist, and insulated zip pockets bring adaptive warmth on even the coldest days. An extra inside pocket shields essentials from the elements. Streamlined style meets high-performance in this timeless cold weather essential.
- Long down coat
- Sustainable down
- Arctic Twill 2-layer fabric with TPU membrane and abrasion resistant diagonal outerface
- Removable snap closure hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Storm placket with hidden snaps and leather welt
- Hidden drawcord waist for heat retention
- Insulated zip waist pockets and inside pocket
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Signature M crest on hood
- Semi-fitted for shape and ease
SIZE & FIT
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 46 1/2" / 118.1 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 59% Polyamide/ Nylon, 41% Polyester. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: (Down): 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days