JAZMIN is a mid-length light sustainable down jacket with a removable tunnel hood and figure-defining fitted cut. The water resistant and repellent shell boasts 2-way stretch for comfort and the adjustable drawcord storm visor lends further warmth and protection. A ruched belted with Velcro, padded tiers with darting, and invisible zip pockets add to the sleek tailoring. Slip over weekday to weekend looks for a sculptural and streamlined statement.
- Mid-length light down jacket
- Sustainable down
- 2-way stretch shell
- Removable drawcord hood with storm visor
- Ruched shell elastic belt with Velcro clasp
- Centre front zip closure with leather welt
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Insulated invisible zip pockets
- Signature M logo on left sleeve
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
SIZE & FIT
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Model is 5' 9" / 175 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 27 1/2" / 69.8 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 82% Polyamide/ Nylon, 18% Elastane Spandex.
- Lining: (Woven):82% Polyamide/ Nylon, 18% Elastane Spandex.
- Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers.
- Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days