Mackage «eco» Light Down Jacket 'Alissa'
ALISSA is a light down jacket made with our proprietary AGILE-360 stretch fabric. Water resistant and repellent, the hidden hood inside the funnel collar delivers versatile functionality. Chevron quilting accentuates the form-fitting silhouette. Ultralight protection for multi-season style.
- AGILE-360 stretch light down jacket
- 800 fill power
- Traceable goose down
- Light: Down to -10°C
- Hidden hood inside funnel collar
- Center front zipper closure
- Zippered waist pockets
- Water resistant and repellent
- Machine washable
- Fitted silhouette
SIZE & FIT
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 82% polyamide/nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 82% polyamide/nylon, 18% elastane/spandex.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days