For the outdoor explorer unfazed by freezing temps, the Kate long-lined jacket is your perfect winter companion. Made with ultra light, heat-trapping Downglow™ fill and an eco-conscious nylon fabric shell. Two-way zip-closure extends to a standup collar and faux fur-lined removable hood to protect neck and face for communities from forest to Fifth Avenue.
- Cold-weather, Travel, Leisure and AdventureFeatures:
- Eco-conscious & Responsibly Sourced Material » Made with Oeko-tex certified organic materials manufactured under strict guidelines that ensure the product is harm-free to humans and the planet.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) + Windproof » To stay dry in the rain, sleet and snow.
- Downglow™ 600 (90/10 duck down) Insulation » A feather-light barrier against the coldest conditions with superior compression recovery and an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Length: 38in./ 97cm
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 157 GSM
- Durable Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days