Back and better than ever, our Emeline Insulated Down Jacket is a crowd favourite, known for being a lightweight, yet cozy puffy jacket that'll keep you as warm as it keeps you looking fabulous.
This year’s Emeline is as sleek and feminine as before, with added touches, like quilted details on the back to highlight your waist and falling at hip length with a curved hem to accentuate the figure-flattering silhouette. The removable and adjustable hood and zipped pockets make the Emeline the epitome of fashion and function.
- Regular fit
- Falls just below the hips
- Traceable down Fill Power 650
- Durable water repellent
- Removable and adjustable hood
- Curved hem
- Zipped pockets
- You'll stay warm under temperatures between -10°C to -20°C
- Made with responsibility sourced down from certified farms in partnership with Allied. This jacket comes with a serial number which can be used to trace the down origin.
- Cut: regular
- Anna is 5'6" tall and wears a S
- SHELL: 100 % NYLON
- LINING : 100 % NYLON
- INSULATION: 80% DUCK DOWN 20% FEATHERS
- Insulation type: Downglow 600
- Weight: 420 gr
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days