Lolë «eco» Down Jacket 'Claudia'
The Claudia down jacket is the perfect transitional piece. The water repellent and windproof exterior features a removable hood and supports the heat levels from -10 to -20. The Claudia Down jacket upholds the Responsible Down standard. Complete with zipped pockets at the waist and inner security pocket.
- Fabrics sustainably sourced without harmful chemicals
- Responsible Down Standard
- Removable hood
- Water Repellent (C6)
- Down Fill Power 650
- Heat level: -10 to -20 °C
- Zipped pockets at waist
- Inner security pocket
Track my down
- Made with responsibility sourced down from certified farms in partnership with Allied. This jacket comes with a serial number which can be used to trace the down origin. To know further about this product’s down visit Trackmydown.com and enter your serial number for more info.
Size & Fit
- Top cut: Regular
- Back length: 36 Inches
- Marie-Laurence is 5'9 tall and wears a XS
- SHELL: 100 % Nylon
- LINING: 100 % Nylon
- INSULATION: 80% Duck Down 20% Feathers
- Close all zippers and velcro tabs before laundering
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not soak
- Machine wash on cold / delicate
- Do not allow damp or wet garment to dry crumpled
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Rinse thoroughly or rinse twice
- Tumble dry on low settings
- Use a mild powder detergent
- Wash separately
Free Echanges & Returns. You may return most (all items discounted by 45% can be returned for a store credit only) new, unopened, unworn items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.For full details please refer to our Return Policy in the footer of our website
Free Shipping within Canada!We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Shipping times vary depending on your location but are generally received within 2-7 business days